What are the advantages of Turkish citizenship 2021? What are its terms and procedures? What are the ways to obtain a Turkish passport?
Possess Turkish Nationality Law On the interest of many investors around the world, especially citizens of many countries in the Arab region who are looking for more facilities in their travels and movements; Even with some commercial openness for their business. Many investors did not hesitate to go through this experiment, which does not contain any kind of risk or risk, as there are no material losses at all, but a type of real estate ownership, safe investment, or bank deposit, nothing but. Obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property – statistics The number of those who obtained the real estate conformity document from 2017 until the beginning of 2020 amounted to: 6,694 foreign citizens, and the said conformity document is the first stop from which the journey to obtain Turkish citizenship in return for Real estate ownership in Turkey. The statistics indicated large numbers of Investors who obtained Turkish citizenship Through their successful investment in the real estate field, and with really simple procedures, the stage of obtaining citizenship after owning the property did not exceed 90 days in most cases.. Because of the importance of this matter, we address some of the points that summarize the topic, and answer the most important questions and inquiries that are frequently circulated and methods by those interested in this regard..
What is the law for obtaining Turkish citizenship? It is the law issued on 02/11/2010 No. 139/2010, and its amendments issued in 2018 No. 5901, according to which it was approved to grant Turkish citizenship to those who invest in Turkey with one of the types of investment, which include:
- Real estate ownership: by owning a real estate in Turkey with a minimum value of 250 thousand US dollars, provided that the property is not sold for three years.
- Bank Deposit: By depositing the equivalent of a minimum of 500 thousand US dollars in a Turkish bank for a period of three years.
- Employment of Turkish citizens: by employing at least 50 Turks.
- Purchase of government bonds: with a minimum amount of 500 thousand US dollars.
What are the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship? In this article, we are content to explain the conditions of Turkish citizenship specifically related to real estate ownership, which is what we are interested in discussing and referring to.. First: Conditions that must be met in the property In case Buying a property and obtaining Turkish citizenshipTurkish law stipulated that certain conditions be met in return for owning a property, which are::
- That the value of the property(s) purchased250 thousand US dollars and more, or its equivalent in Turkish currency, according to the exchange rate.
- Regularly registering the property in the Land Registry, whether this property is ready, or whether it is apartments and properties with a floor easement/or under construction.
- The property must be purchased from a Turkish person or a Turkish construction company.
- To pay the value of the property through a regular bank transfer.
- Foreigners are also required to obtain a real estate appraisal report from a real estate appraisal company approved by the Turkish government.
- That the property buyer is one of the nationalities that fall under the citizenship decision in return for owning a property, as the naturalization law in Turkey included all nationalities except for some specific nationalities, including: North Korea and Syria.
- The buyer of the property must be an adult.
- Turkish citizenship is granted to the owner of the property, his wife and children under the age of 18.
- The buyer is obligated not to sell the property for 3 years from the date of purchase.
What are the procedures for obtaining Turkish citizenship? The documents required for Turkish citizenship to complete the procedures are::
- A copy of the title deed of the purchased property (the title deed), or the promise to sell/deferred sale contract (when purchasing within the floor easement, or on the map) with the notary (noter).).
- Real estate appraisal report: It is a report issued by one of the appraisal institutions legally licensed by the Turkish government, and its validity period is 3 months, usually within two or three working days..
- Original real estate payment receipts from the buyer’s account, stamped with the seal of the sending bank.
- Original property price receipts from the seller’s account, stamped with the seal of the receiving bank.
- These receipts are considered proof of payment of the property value and transferring it from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account.
- Two copies of the special agency from the property buyer to the legal team to apply for citizenship, which is organized by the Notary Public in Turkey (Notre), which gives the right to submit the citizenship file and follow it up with the official departments.
- Translation of the original passports into Turkish for all family members: husband, wife, and children under 18 years of age, and attested by a notary public in Turkey (Notre).
- A translated and attested birth certificate for each family member “husband, wife and children under 18 years old “.
- A translated and certified copy of the marriage contract.
- Translation of the family book or the family statement document.